Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Country Manager to join our Partner Services Operational team in Enschede.
As Country Manager you'll be responsible for coordinating, managing and motivating the Partner Services Operational team in The Netherlands. You are accountable for the performance of your team as well as developing and coaching talents within your team. You build and strengthen the relationships with our partner restaurants and ensure they have all the "tools" they need to be successful on our platform.
- You'll setup performance KPIs, objectives and provide Management Information to a large extend of stakeholders.
- You conduct market research, setup promotions and increase our brand-awareness. You visit restaurants to understand their needs and translate them into new opportunities.
- You make sure your team members are always up-to-date on the latest deals, merchandise and partnerships available to our partner restaurants.
- You steer your team in the right direction and are responsible for the strategy and day-to-day operations.
What's a typical day like:
"Well this is very difficult to describe since the role is very diverse and you need to make it your own... after brewing a fresh cappuccino you start your day by analyzing results, check-in with your team, communicate on ongoing projects, progress and new initiatives to a set of different stakeholders, meet with partner restaurants in the Netherlands to understand their needs, conduct 1:1's with your direct reports and share best practises with your peers in other countries"
- Pro-active, customer focused, independent, sense of responsibility and drive to succeed;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or Sales;
- 5 - 7+ years of work experience;
- 2 – 5 years+ proven management experience;
- Excellent understanding of restaurant market;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Available to travel;
- You are a true team player with strong communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- F&B experience;
- Verbal and / or written language skills in German or French.
- Working in a young, dynamic and international team with flat hierarchies;
- A challenging workweek of 40 hours;
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere;
- A market-conform salary;
- 25 vacations days, based on a 40-hour work week;
- 50% contribution to your pension;
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly skiing trip).