Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
First things first: What do we offer?
- Working in a young, international team
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies
- Short decision making processes
- A brand new & stylish office at Tour & Taxis in Brussels
- The best team and company events (even a ski trip with the whole company once per year)
- Fresh fruit and great coffee in the office
- 10 Euro voucher for our platform every month
- Meal vouchers
- 32 holidays per year
- Travel allowance
How can you imagine your new job?
In our Customer Service team, you are the first point of contact for our restaurant partners. For various different questions, requests and incidents, you will be able to find the right solutions and therewith ensure a smooth operation of our business.
- Consultation of our clients (usually restaurants) regarding our services via telephone as well as email and social media
- Keeping an eye in incomplete orders and passing on the information about the orders to the restaurants via telephone, when they did not arrive there automatically
- Answering questions and complaints regarding payments, merchandise articles, reviews, technical issues, and many more topics - it will not get boring for sure!
- Customer master data management
- Close cooperation with other departments within the company
What should you bring with you?
- Excellent or native Portuguese skills (preferrably Portuguese from Portugal) and fluency in either French or Dutch - both written and spoken
- You finished an apprenticeship and/or have relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- You know how to stay calm in stressful situations and remain friendly and solution-oriented
- Writing professional emails to clients comes naturally to you
- You are available to work in shifts, in weekends and on public holidays (between 09:00 and 00:00)
- Getting back home after the late shift is not a problem for you (our office is at Tour & Taxis in Brussels) - preferrably you live in Brussels or closeby