Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Head of CRM to join our Marketing Team.
Your work will lead to more insights that improve the relevance and effectiveness of all our database marketing activities. You will implement strategies to enable our food ordering business to develop from a pure transactional business model to a customer focused business model. Main KPI's: Churn & Avg Orders Per Customer (Repurchase rate). Most important channels: E-mail, Text messages (SMS/push). Customer Journey management by aligning content and messaging relevant to different customer stages.
- Defining a retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
- Identifying and delivering new insights on customer segments and repurchase patterns
- Identifying churn influencers and develop tactic strategies to decrease influence
- Ensuring Data Protection rules
- Conducting key reporting and benchmarking
- Managing CRM budgets
- Develop great Tableau dasboards with relevant info for the relevant persons within Takeaway.com
- Managing return on investment via Objectives, Goals, Strategies en Measures implementation
- A sound understanding of cohort- , RFM-, clustering- and e-mail/message pressure analysis
- Lead the teams to develop innovative ways to develop our testing structure to improve open rates, deliverability etc.
- An academic degree (MSc/PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or related field with a strong emphasis on statistics.
- At least 8+ working experience of which 3+ years in a similar role (preferably in ecommerce/retail/travel industry)
- Experience in building up and managing a team
- Strong knowledge of segmentation and database marketing using testing, reporting and analysis tools
- You need to love big data and have the strong urge to break it down into useful information
- A strong view on what content and creative drives a customer-centric CRM program and improves CRM metrics
- Have a proven track record managing innovative and highly successful retention programs
Our business has continued to see significant growth over the course of the past years and has a proactive strategy to secure further growth. Joining the business at this stage will give the great individual prospects for real long-term career opportunities.