Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Inside Sales Support.
As an Inside Sales employee, you and your Field Sales colleague are responsible for actively approaching restaurants.
- You know how to promote the added value of Takeaway.com and are able to transfer this enthusiastically onto existing and potential customers.
- You are the operational pillar for your colleague and provide relevant market information, which makes it possible for both you and your colleague to anticipate relevant market changes.
- You work closely together and are responsible for the set targets and any further growth of the chains that are connected to our platform. All this will be done from our office in Amsterdam.
A day in the life of:
On Monday you arrive around 9:00 am, star your computer, get your morning coffee, discuss your weekend with your colleagues, and at 9:15 am you are ready to go! First: the daily meeting with your colleague from the field staff, in which you discuss the upcoming week. In the past weekend, your mailbox filled up with questions and applications from restaurants that are interested in joining Takeaway.com. You sort the leads that have arrived, discuss them with your Field Sales colleague, contact the restaurants and schedule the appointments for him. You know how to turn cold acquisition into well-prepared warm contacts. In between lead follow-ups, you answer sales-related questions from restaurants that are transferred to you by colleagues from Customer Service.
13:00: after you had lunch with the team, you call a list of restaurants that have registered - but whose registrations are not yet complete. You also contact the newly registered restaurants that open in the afternoon, because as you know from experience, some restaurants start a little later. Even now you enthusiastically explain what Takeaway.com does, what this can mean for the restaurant and clearly inform them on what it takes to 'go online'. At 17:30, before you go home, you check the agenda of your Field Sales colleague for tomorrow and check whether he can take to the road fully prepared the next day. It is 17.45, you round off and go home!
- You are energetic, customer-oriented and a disciplined worker. You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you are great at organising.
- You are commercially- and results-oriented;
- You project self-assuredness, you are assertive and show initiative;
- You can align your communication with that of your discussion partner.
You also possess:
- MBO 4 / HBO / BA work and thinking level;
- Relevant work experience (+2 years) in a commercial position;
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Knowledge of the English language.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the (fast) food sector (not just as a consumer);
- Experience with telephone acquisition.
So what’s on the menu for you ?
- You are going to work within a young and dynamic team, in an international company with plenty of opportunities for personal development;
- A market-based salary + commission (on target 20% of total earnings);
- Moments to replenish your energy, in the form of 25 vacation days (in case of a 40-hour contract);
- The best company outings - and we are not talking about just an evening of bowling ... a fast descent down a mountain slope comes a lot closer to our definition of a company outing;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Amsterdam Central Station);
- A discount voucher of €10 each month, this way you too can experience the convenience of ordering food;
- A 1st class public transportation (train) pass;
- A pension scheme to which we contribute 50%;
- A football table and PS4 at your disposal for gaming during your breaks.
With drinks every Friday, and fresh fruit every day, we’ll take good care of you. And if you come up with some good ideas or worthy initiatives, we’ll make sure you’ll be rewarded. We love to challenge you to get the best out of yourself. And if you make a useful contribution to our processes, we’ll appreciate this immensely.
We strive to respond to your application within two weeks.
Making an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Needless to say, this vacancy is open for applicants of all genders.