A day in the life of…
You start your day by checking the New Relic Insights board. You shipped a new version yesterday, and after checking on the status of it you high five your colleague - the two of you have paired up working on it - and rush to the daily standup. Our iOS expert walks in, and brought one of his homemade cakes to celebrate the release. After the cake you have a talk with your product owner about the new feature you are working on. It looks good, but it misses that “wow factor”. Later that day you have a meeting with the Designer for a brainstorm session. During lunch your teammate asks if you have some time for pair programming, he is stuck with some concurrency issues and could really use some help. That works, but remember at 3 PM, there is a presentation about iOS Application Architectures.
- You are fluent with Swift and/or Objective-C
- You have at least 2 years of professional iOS experience.
- You are interested in new technologies and are willing to try them out.
- You are familiar with writing testable code and proper test scenarios.
- You keep up with the latest development in the field of your expertise.
- You have released at least one app in the App store or have a project that you can tell us about.
- Its a plus if you have experience building beautiful UI and animations.
- Its a plus if you have experience with Continuous Integration and/or Test Automation.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You are Self-motivated, proactive and communicative.
- You are open-minded, willing to share knowledge and a real team-player.
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing company.
- Being part of a young, professional and international team.
- Nobody owns code in our company, so you are free to contribute to each project.
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences.
- A Competitive salary, schooling budget and pension plan.