Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for an App Marketeer to join our Digital Marketing Team.
In order to continue growing rapidly, we are looking for an experienced App Marketeer to join our online marketing team. Are you familiar with terms like IDFA, GPSADID, SDK, UAC hybrid campaigns and can’t you wait to increase our app user base? Don’t stop reading!
What you’ll be doing:
As an App Marketeer you will be responsible for the app campaigns in our core markets across europe. In this position your responsibilities will consist of:
- Implement mobile marketing strategy to achieve company goals
- Setup and evaluate user acquisition campaigns
- Setup and evaluate engagement and retention campaigns
- Setup and improve campaign tracking
- Allocate budgets based on performance
- Coordinate external partners to optimize budget and performance
- Use custom audiences and audience signals to increase performance
- 3+ years experience in app/mobile advertising
- Experience with mobile measurement partners e.g. Adjust
- Preferably experienced in working with Doubleclick stack, other DSP’s, universal app campaigns and Google Analytics/Firebase
- These characteristics apply to you: proactive, team player, accurate, great at managing stakeholders and well developed analytical skills.
- Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- An advanced level of English, both written and spoken
- Working in a fast-growing company in the city centre of Amsterdam
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Internal as well as external training and conferences
- FIFA 2018, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events