Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
You manage to word every piece of communication to our partner restaurants just right because you know how these restaurants are best addressed. You work in a structured way, while being a creative and motivated team player. And all this in our new team based in Enschede.
We have a lot of marketing projects going on for all of our restaurants and you’re the one who creates the content, and coordinates them all effortlessly. You come up with new ideas, write texts and make sure everything looks right. Thanks to you, our webshop for restaurants looks great and all products are described to a tee.
Together with your colleagues from the Partner Services department, you will deliver Takeaway.com – and it’s daughter companies – an even higher profile. Our marketing communication will make sure that there’s more orange visible on the streets and our restaurants are well-informed. We will be starting up a new team together. So, like the true pioneer you are, you’ll be working in an environment you will thrive in. Together we offer added value to all restaurants that are affiliated with Takeaway.com.
You have a creative mind and a way with words. Multi-tasking is your middle name and you always manage to stay on top of things. Your excellent communication skills enable you to get all the information you need to create suitable content. As a stress-resistant colleague with a fine sense of humour, you fit in with our ambitious team perfectly. Even more so if you have the following:
- A successfully completed Bachelor education in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or similar;
- 2+ years in a comparable job;
- Demonstrable experience with writing in a professional context;
- Experience with a webshop or blog is considered a plus;
- Excellent command of Flemish, French and English. Command of other languages such as German, Dutch or Polish would be great;
- Experience within Food & Beverage (that will definitely put you ahead of the pack);
- Basic Photoshop or Illustrator skills might come in handy.
You relish the ease of ordering meals online and are inspired by your positive attitude towards Takeaway.com.
- Work in a fast growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- Awesome team events.
Fridays drinks and pizza and fresh fruit every day: we take good care of you. Got some good ideas, interesting initiatives? You'll be rewarded. We love to challenge you to give your very best and if you make a useful contribution to our processes you'll see that it is highly appreciated.