Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
While getting the best out of these development teams, you will be reporting directly to the ‘Product Lead Consumers’ and discuss priorities. Translating these priorities to clear stories for the agencies is one of your best features. That and getting things done, while keeping an eye on the details and motivating agencies with a clear briefing. It’s an extremely fast-paced role that requires a lot of leadership skills, combined with planning and managing expectations.
Product Owners at Takeaway.com are part of the Product team and our key translators to developers/agencies. You will work alongside a dedicated and compassionate group of designers, content professionals and POs from other teams, while getting our product to the next level by launching new apps/channels to order food from. One of these channels are voice services like Amazon Alexa, but also TV-apps and whatever new way of food ordering you could think of.
- Translate business requirements into stories
- Align the product strategy and goals with the teams at the agencies
- Make sure the agencies focus on the right priorities while staying effective
- Proactive communication with stakeholders to keep everyone up-to-date
- Keep the Product Lead in the loop on the team's planning and progress
- Use effective KPIs to track the performance of new and existing features
- Motivate the teams and getting things done