Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
As the receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. In this job, you are always representing the company, you will welcome guests and greet people who visit our office. You will coordinate front-desk facilities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in an organization, from coordinating deliveries and organizing office events.
To be successful as our receptionist, you should be able to deal with stresfull situations; multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. You are proactive, flexible and positive and you have a high sense of responsibility. And not at least: you should have a pleasant personality and blend in easily in our young, dynamic culture without losing your seniority and natural prevalence.
You don’t wait till work comes your way, but proactively think ahead and no question is too much. As a stress-resistant colleague with a fine sense of humor, you fit in with our ambitious team perfectly. Even more so if you have the following;
• Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role;
• Excellent command of Dutch, French and English;
• Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Customer service attitude;
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google;
• Professional attitude and appearance;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• You live in or around Brussels or you are willing to travel;
• You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you are flexible when needed.
• A challenging working week of 40 hours in a new office (preferable starting in November 2017);
• A market-compliant salary;
• Moments throughout the year to enable you to recharge your batteries. For example, 20 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week;
• Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team;
With several office events and fresh fruit every day, we’ll take good care of you. Are you ready to join our team?
Please apply via our website and upload your motivation letter and resume written in Dutch or English ( not in French)
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
Privacy Statement: Your data will be used by Takeaway.com Group B.V. for the sole purpose of processing your job application. All data are treated confidentially according to Dutch law on data protection and privacy. By submitting your application, you agree that your data may be processed by group companies of the Takeaway.com Group and by third parties (other than Takeaway.com Group B.V.) that are instructed by Takeway.com Group B.V. to ensure the technical deployment, delivery and maintenance of the online application tool. For the sole purpose of processing your application, your data will be stored and processed in a database managed by Takeaway.com Group B.V.
After finishing the application process, Takeaway.com Group B.V. will delete your data within 4 weeks after termination of the application process, unless you have given your consent to contact you for future job offers, we will then delete your data within 1 year after the termination of the employment process. For further information regarding your data and to object to any future data processing you may contact us via email@example.com.
Please also refer to our general privacy statement.