Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Sales Assistant to join the Sales Team.
As Sales Assistant you will be responsible for the contract review of all new incoming customer contracts. Besides the contract review for new restaurants your role is also crucial in the process when restaurants tend to leave our platform. You will retrieve restaurants who are leaving and will take care of owner change processes.
- You are responsible for the contract review of all incoming customer contracts;
- You will check, validate and verify these contracts conscientiously;
- You have to handle the confidential documents of our partners carefully;
- A special focus within your responsibility is the fast online activation of our partners; on the website from Takeaway.com;
- You will order merchandise in our webshop for new partners;
A day in the life of:
You start your day with opening your mailbox and filter out the any terminations, after that's insight you planning on actions to contact this restaurants so you can retrieve them. A team meeting is scheduled with the whole sales team, and after a informal start you discuss the results from last month. After lunch you meet with the Field Sales Representative to ask some questions about the last incoming customer contract and you start reviewing the contract. It’s a coworkers birthday, there is birthday cake in the canteen! After finishing the cake, you process a the most recent owner changes of some clients and you make sure that the complain you received this morning from a customers is handled by the department you have placed it. 18:00, time to go home!
- Continuous customer care is important to you;
- Development and optimization of customer relationships are familiar to you;
- You have completed your professional education or a similar qualification;
- French or Dutch is your native language and you speak and write both perfect, besides that you have good English language skills;
- You have experiences in advice by telephone and/or sales;
- You are sociable and your good manners make you a pleasant conversation partner;
- Self-confidence, negotiating skills, a hands-on mentality and a high degree of self-motivation are your characteristics;
- You can inspire for technical topics.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the F&B industry.
In this team you will work together with a inside side colleague the field sales representatives, the inside sales assistant and you will report directly to the team leader Sales.
What's on the menu for you?
- A competitive salary and travel allowance;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchy;
- An attractive location with good transport facilities in the heart of Brussels;
- Awesome team events like summer party, christmas party, annual ski trip…
- Free daily fruits and real good coffee.
- 20 holidays and 12 days of 'inhaalrust' based on a full time (40 hours) employment;
- Discountvouchers for your takeaway.com meals.
With drinks every Friday, and fresh fruit every day, we’ll take good care of you. And if you come up with some good ideas or worthy initiatives, we’ll make sure you’ll be rewarded. We love to challenge you to get the best out of yourself. And if you make a useful contribution to our processes, we’ll appreciate this immensely.
Interested in this job? You can apply directly via our website.
Please upload your resume in English or Dutch, French resumes can not be processed.
We strive to respond to your application within two weeks.
Making an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Needless to say, this vacancy is open for applicants of all genders.