Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Are you in for a new challenge in leading an ambitious Sales Team?Based in Enschede, you will be managing the Sales team for Austria and Switzerland. From here, our Inside Sales team supports the Field Sales Reps in Austria (Lieferservice.at) and Switzerland (Takeaway.com) to acquire new restaurants.
As our Sales Manager/Vertriebsleiter in our team for Austria and Switzerland, you manage Field Sales, Inside Sales, After Sales, Sales Administration, Sales Research and the Teamlead (altogether 17 FTE). You set targets and lead the employees to their individual and communal success.
- Continuous support and development of the team through trainings and coaching
- Agreeing on realistic and ambitious targets with the team as well as teaching the team to accomplish the goals together
- Close cooperation and coordination with the other specialty departments as well as the other country sales teams and the sales director
- Analysis of the market and competition and extrapolating strategic steps
- Guaranteeing optimal processes within the team and faultless cooperation of the individual team members
- Supporting a fluent process, e.g. by clarifying legal questions related to cross border cooperation or coordination with the IT department
- Regular meetings with the Field Sales Representatives in Austria and Switzerland
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager/Head of Sales with managerial responsibility (~ 5 years)
- Flexible, solution-oriented and creative way of operating
- You are experienced in coaching, team leading and (sales) trainings
- Distinctive communication skills
- You are motivated by sales targets and you know how to enthuse your team with these targets
- You are willing to travel 1x per month (Austria and Switzerland)
- Fluent in German and English
- Dutch skills are an enhancement, but not required
- You have an affinity for the food service industry and have maybe even ordered the one or the other meal with Lieferando.de or Thuisbezorgd.nl already
- Sense of humor and fun with your team are just as important to you as motivation and integrity at work
- A job in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and space for your own initiatives
- Outstanding (international) events such as a summer party, our annual ski trip with the entire company and much more!
- Fresh fruits, vegetables and delicious coffee
- After-work drinks with the entire office on Friday
- A lively atmosphere in the office
- Corporate subsidy for your retirement
- Subsidy to your daily travel expenses
- Language courses