Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Setting targets and guiding a team towards their achievements is your passion. You, as a Sales Manager, are responsible for taking the team to the next level and help with the growth in Poland.
Our own restaurant delivery service, Scoober, is expanding. We are operating in several Polish cities and our market share is constantly growing.
The main goal of a Sales Manager (m/f) consists of setting ambitious targets for the Scoober sales team and guiding the team towards their achievement. Moreover, the Sales Manager is responsible for proactive acquisition of key accounts and restaurant chains.
- Continuously developing team members through training and coaching sessions;
- Keeping up to date with the market changes and competitor’s performance;
- Cooperation on a company level in order to optimize and align processes;
- Closing and maintaining effective relationships with key accounts;
- Regular analysis and streamlining of existing processes to increase sales performance;
- Continuous development of team members through internal training and coaching sessions, both in field and in-house;
- Carrying out regular meetings with the sales team to review performance;
- Setting sales targets and guiding the team towards their achievement;
- Responsible for the further expansion and development of the sales team and for planning and implementing sales development programs, targeted toward existing and new markets;
- Reporting sales team performance to Sales Director.
- + 7 years of total relevant work experience in sales;
- + 2 years of proven experience in team development and building;
- Passion for sales management, the restaurant business, and online delivery;
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a continuously changing environment;
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards.
- Very good English skills (at least B2+ level)
- Sales experience in a data-driven or tech related organisation;
- Ideally a Master degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing.
- Work in a fast growing company;
- A competitive salary;
- Office nearby the city center;
- Awesome team events;
- Being part of a new, professional and international team
- Free drinks and fruit
- Multisport and private health care.
Ready to join Pyszne.pl? You can apply directly via our website.
We strive to respond to your application within two weeks.
Making an assessment can be part of the application procedure.