Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Are you passionate about things like brand image and awareness, increasing market share, creating relevant customer and market insights, great customer journeys, working on communication strategies, implementing 360 degrees campaigns, compose creative briefings? Join our team!
As a Senior Brand Manager for our brands in the Benelux-Countries, you will contribute to the development of our brand strategy for sustainable and profitable growth. You will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam. You shall incorporate the company’s route to market, channel and customer strategies and their implications into brand and portfolio strategies and plans. By supporting your management you will contribute to the development of effective through-the-line branded content across all touch points, both in media as well as in trade channels.
As a Senior Brand Manager Benelux will you provide support for the whole marketing team on a daily basis. Next to these daily supporting roles, you will get your own responsibilities which allow you to differentiate yourself.
- Brand guard for our local brands in the Benelux Countries
- Cooperation with agencies and partners on the Dutch and international markets
- Operational support as well as strategic further development of the Benelux Countries Brands
- Monitoring and analysis of the food ordering market
- Preparation and coordination of activities within 360° projects and campaigns
- Analyze and interpret customer insights, generation of insights in cooperation with BI
- Creating media materials which bring the Takeaway.com and the local brands to life
- Represent the brand externally in meetings with agencies, media and stakeholders
- A successfully completed Bachelor or Master degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in brand marketing or in a comparable job, preferably in FMCG environment
- Know-how of development and execution of media concepts
- Flexibility and organizing ability
- Demonstrable experience with writing in a professional context
- Experience with a webshop or blog is a plus
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages such as French, German or Polish would be great.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Great knowledge regarding the Dutch market (trends, brands and users) would be an advantage
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility and freedom to drive your own creative ideas
- Dynamic, young and open-minded international team
- Personal & professional development
- A challenging working week of 40 hours.
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team.
- FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events