Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Are you passionate about things like brand image and awareness, increasing market share, creating relevant customer and market insights, great customer journeys, working on communication strategies, implementing 360 degrees campaigns, compose creative briefings? Join our team!
What you'll be doing:
As a Brand Manager for our brands in the DACH-Countries, you will contribute to the development of our brand strategy for sustainable and profitable growth. You will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam. You shall incorporate the company’s route to market, channel and customer strategies and their implications into brand and portfolio strategies and plans. By supporting your management you will contribute to the development of effective through-the-line branded content across all touch points, both in media as well as in trade channels.
As a Brand Manager DACH will you provide support for the whole marketing team on a daily basis.
Represent the brand externally in meetings with agencies, media and stakeholders
Creating media materials which bring the Takeaway.com and DACH brands to life
Analyze and interpret customer insights, generation of insights in cooperation with BI
Preparation and coordination of activities within 360° projects and campaigns
Monitoring and analysis of the food ordering market
Operational support as well as strategic further development of the DACH Countries Brands
Cooperation with agencies and partners at the German and international markets
Brand guard for our local brands in the DACH Countries
Next to these daily supporting roles, you will get your own responsibilities which allow you to differentiate yourself.
- A successfully completed Master or Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or similar
- Minimum of 4+ years work experience in brand marketing or in a comparable job, preferably in FMCG environment
- Native German speaker and fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages such as French, Polish or Dutch would be great.
- Know-how of development and execution of media concepts
- Flexibility and organizing ability
- Demonstrable experience with writing in a professional context
- Experience with a webshop or blog is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Great knowledge regarding the German market (trends, brands and users) would be an advantage
What we offer:
Responsibility and freedom to drive your own creative ideas
Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team
FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events
25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
A competitive salary
A challenging working week of 40 hours
Personal & professional development
Dynamic, young and open-minded international team