Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Senior CRM specialist.
- Coordinate between different stakeholders and responsible teams from planning to execution of customer reactivation and campaigns. (email/push)
- Improve Customer Lifetime Cycles (CLC) based on Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Cohorts and Churn analyses
- Facilitate implementation of software tools e.g. for email and push messaging
- Report on KPIs for team and department management
- Optimize campaigns based on subject lines, send time, templates etc. from segmentation of audience to evaluation of tests.
A day in the life of:
Today your team was provided with new data insights on customer retention in Germany. You participate in a 20-minute brainstorm with peers to decide on possible strategies.
The content team jumps in and provides you with content for your plan. You set up the campaign and see increased open rates, double click rates, and a promotion that led to 12% decrease in a specific group of churned customers. You go for lunch and suddenly bump into the BI colleague who found new insights on a small group of Dutch customers you tested on earlier. You tell him you’ll first work on a Polish campaign because the possible ROI is much higher but in the afternoon you’ll come back to him. Suddenly it’s already 6PM and you’ve noticed how quick time passes as you are so excited about the campaign testing results.
- A bachelor/academic degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Excellent understanding of email and push marketing concepts and metrics;
- A sound understanding of cohort-, RFM-, clustering- and e-mail/message pressure analysis;
- Fluent in English (our company language), preferably with great Dutch or German language skills;
3 (or more) years of working experience in a similar ecommerce role.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in building Customer Lifetime Value models, advanced segmentation and marketing mix modeling;
- Experience in setting up/using DMP’s, 360-degree customer profiling, marketing automation;
- Buyer/customer journey mapping;
- Knowledge of HTML.
You are part of one of the “Customer Retention Management” Team which has a clear focus to improve retention, based on clear data-insights developed in cooperation with our BI team. Therefore, the people in the team have different backgrounds and roles to achieve the goal (and thereby opportunities to learn from your peers). By doing so you have a big contribution to Takeaway.com's growth strategy.
Big influence on big and growing customer groups!
Awesome team events;
A competitive salary;
Travel costs 1st class public transportation;
Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com;
25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions;
Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
Work in a fast-growing company.