Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
In this role, you will be responsible for integrating HR practices, driving change, shaping and implementing the people plan in line with the operational agenda for our Restaurant Delivery Services organization. The Senior HR Manager reports to the global HR Director.
This line of business, currently operates in 24 European cities in six countries, and is one of our fastest growing lines of business. As at 31 December 2017, we employed more than 2,000 delivery employees.
• Establish strong Business Partnerships with Restaurant Delivery Services Leaders across multiple countries. Jointly develop and deploy HR strategies and – programs responding to their needs, such as performance management, compensation, retention, employee – and management development programs.
• Support managers and employees through change management initiatives, work force planning, fluctuation in business demand, etc.
• Build and maintain a high performing HR Business Partner team to develop and implement business-specific HR strategies.
• Strong, impactful leadership skills
• International HR experience
• Track record of working in a high volume, transactional business environment, i.e. logistics.
• Proven success in driving creativity and change to grow the business.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Possess knowledge and ability to ensure all actions are in compliance with appropriate employment laws, company policies and sound business practice.
• Being part of a new, ambitious and international HR team
• Work in a fast growing company
• Competitive Salary
• Travel costs 1st class public transportation
• An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station)
• Awesome company events
About the company
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 10 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
Privacy Statement: Your data will be used by Takeaway.com Group B.V. for the sole purpose of processing your job application. All data are treated confidentially according to Dutch law on data protection and privacy. By submitting your application, you agree that your data may be processed by group companies of the Takeaway.com Group and by third parties (other than Takeaway.com Group B.V.) that are instructed by Takeway.com Group B.V. to ensure the technical deployment, delivery and maintenance of the online application tool. For the sole purpose of processing your application, your data will be stored and processed in a database managed by Takeaway.com Group B.V.
After finishing the application process, Takeaway.com Group B.V. will delete your data within 4 weeks after termination of the application process, unless you have given your consent to contact you for future job offers, we will then delete your data within 1 year after the termination of the employment process. For further information regarding your data and to object to any future data processing you may contact us via [email protected]
Please also refer to our general privacy statement.