Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
A day in the life of...
You start your day by checking the New Relic Insights board. You shipped a new version yesterday, and after checking on the status of it you high five your colleague - the two of you have paired up working on it - and rush to the daily standup. Our iOS expert walks in, and brought one of his homemade cakes to celebrate the release. After the cake you have a talk with your product owner about the new feature you are working on. It looks good, but it misses that “wow factor”. Later that day you have a meeting with the Designer for a brainstorm session. During lunch your teammate asks if you have some time for pair programming, he is stuck with some concurrency issues and could really use some help. That works, but remember at 3 PM, there is a presentation about iOS Application Architectures.
- You are fluent with Swift.
- You have at least 4 years of professional iOS experience.
- You have experience with frameworks such as: RxSwift, Realm, AWS, Nimble, Quick.
- You know how to write testable code and proper test scenarios.
- You are familiar with a distributed source control management tool, and terms like continuous integration and delivery.
- You have released at least one app on the App store or have a project that you can tell us about.
- You have proven experience in using design patterns such as: MVC, MVVM.
- Additionally you have experience in the following fields: working with any iOS Maps SDK; location-based services; push notifications; programming outside the iOS domain.
- You have worked in cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written).
What we offer
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary
- A passionate commitment to the use of open-source software – nobody owns code in our company!
- Custom work stations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Awesome team events
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits