Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 10 European countries and Vietnam.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Senior Photo and Video Artist (m/f) in Amsterdam who joins our top-team of international Visual Designers. You are an excellent designer who knows all about print and online. You will help to concept, develop and deliver visuals for cross media campaigns, promotion and corporate media.
- Translate business goals, designs and initiatives into compelling, innovative and clear concepts
- Collaborate with creative and brand team members to ideate and execute digital assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Research latest trends and new techniques to support visual decisions
- Develop ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns and pitch concepts
- Take part in campaign productions
- Collaborate with Content and Design team to identify photography needs
- Solid understanding of lighting and composition
- Project planning, creating and executing photoshoots
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for stories, internal company announcement videos, promotional social media videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, etc.
- Have at least 4-5 years of relevant design working experience
- Graduated in media- or photography (BA+)
- Have a wide knowledge about photo and video production: Edit, Retouch, Manipulation, Colour grading
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere and AfterEffects, Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Camera Raw, Lightroom, Bridge
- Excellent photo editing skills
- Well organized even under high pressure and with short deadlines
- Proactive, problem solving talent
- Language skills: Fluent in English; Dutch, German or Polish are a plus.
- Be part of an awesome international design team! (Brazil, Germany, Indonesia, Netherlands, Poland and Spain)
- Develop your own skills and share the knowledge with other designers
- A competitive salary
- Informal work atmosphere with a lot of room for own initiatives
- Work for a fast growing international brand
- Internal as well as external trainings and conferences
- Awesome team events, like ski trips and summer sports
- Free drinks and fruits and several smaller events in our canteen
- Inhouse language courses
Please send us your application documents with some work samples written in English as a PDF file or a link to a portfolio, and don't forget to mention your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.