Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Senior Visual Designer (m/f) in Amsterdam who joins our top-team of international Visual Designers. You are an excellent designer who knows all about print and online. You will help to concept, develop and deliver visuals for cross media campaigns, promotion and corporate media.
- Translate business goals, designs and initiatives into compelling, innovative and clear concepts
- Collaborate with creative and brand team members to ideate and execute digital assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Research latest trends and new techniques to support design decisions
- Develop ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns and pitch concepts
- Take part in campaign productions
Your skills in InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint are already very good and you will further develop them and share the knowledge within the team. You are a hands-on person and team player who can generate and express ideas verbally and visually. Fluent communication in English is a must, Dutch, German and/or Polish a re a plus.
- Have at least 6-7 years of relevant design working experience
- Have wide knowledge about offline and online production – HTML, CSS coding experience, as well print knowledge
- Have exceptional eye for print and typography
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- One pixel matters
- Additional experience in at least two of these fields: corporate design, photography, retouch, photo manipulation, interface design, PowerPoint
- Well organized even under high pressure and with short deadlines
- Graduated in media- or graphic design (BA+)
- Proactive, problem solving talent
- Language skills: Fluent in English; Dutch, German or Polish are a plus.
- Be part of an awesome international design team! (Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, Poland, Venezuela)
- Develop your own skills and share the knowledge with other designers
- A competitive salary
- Informal work atmosphere with a lot of room for own initiatives
- Work for a fast growing international brand
- Internal as well as external trainings and conferences
- Awesome team events, like ski trips and summer sports
- Free drinks and fruits and several smaller events and Fifa in our canteen
- Inhouse language courses