Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Web Analyst to join our Conversion Team
You figure out how the user navigates our web and app applications, find the pain points and help erase them. A/B testing is one of the methods you use to collect quantitative data. You know that data does not just fall from the sky (or from a tracking script) so you are savvy enough to identify, track, and manipulate the data you need to optimize the user experience and increase results through all marketing channels and platforms.
- In this role you are the lead in data reliability.
- You know exactly how data is gathered and processed by the different tools.
- You are an expert in how the tools work.
- You know how to set it up together with developers and how to improve it.
- You know what new features Google and other tracking tools will launch the coming year and is well prepared to update the tooling
- Together with the CRO buddies and developers within the teams you verify and improve the implementations
- You have at least 3 years experience with Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends or similar tools
- Experience with APP channel tracking tools will be an asset
- You have a background in A/B Testing, you know how to evaluate and calculate significance
- You have been working together with marketing departments responsible for channels like SEA and SEO. You know how to assist them with insights from the digital analytics platform and help them optimize their channels
- You have experience in collecting data in web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with SQL and dashboarding software like Tableau would be a plus
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
You are part of the Conversion Team which has the goal to understand the customer better than he/she knows him/herself. Their path leads them from tracking to analysis to testing their findings using A/B Testing. They are the drivers of data driven optimization within the different development and marketing teams. The team works in an agile way using KANBAN. The team is split between the offices in Amsterdam and Berlin, they have daily calls and visit each other from time to time in the other offices.
What we offer
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Opportunity to join native language courses
- Awesome team events
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits