At Takeaway.com we believe that IT security is fundamental to create an environment with the integrity, confidentiality and availability we want for our customers, partners and ourself. In our fast-growing business we believe that IT Security is key on all levels of IT development and operations.
As a member of the IT Security team, you’ll help the operations and development teams with designing, building and defending scalable, secure and robust systems and networks. You’ll have the opportunity to influence change and decisions for technical initiatives including product launches and system implementations. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about technology and are able to focus on key issues and the details that come with it. The IT Security Specialist is a professional with a great passion for IT Security. He or she is driven by innovation, strong leadership, commitment and ownership for results while setting the right environment for teams and people to excel.
The IT Security Engineer will support the IT Security department in the development of a stronger security posture:
- Conduct periodic network scans to find vulnerabilities.
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Advice in implementing protections.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Support and further develop the bug bounty program.
- Monitor the security state of our environment.
- Keep up with security trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments.
- Establishing and building mutual relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, and to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments and multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability in order to deliver on commitments.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, sense of ownership, pragmatic creativity and results and output driven.
- You have a good understanding of network and application security.
- Eye for detail, security, stability and resiliency.
- A real passion for IT Security.
- B.S. in computer science, IT Security or engineering.
2 years of relevant work experience in IT Security.
CEH/CISSP or related (post graduate) experience (preferred).
Knowledge of security/pentesting tools such as Burpsuite and Nessus.
You have worked extensively in cross-platform environments, including Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
AWS and cloud platform as a service security experience (preferred).
Awareness and insight into industry trends (technology, methods, and tooling).
Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- Fun to work with!
Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies;
Short decision-making processes and room for initiative;
Company contribution toward your pension saving;
Contribution to your travel costs;
Inhouse language courses;
Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee;
Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office;
Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
Takeaway offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. The Technology department has regular knowledge sharing, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.