Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
What you will be doing:
- Advise and execute on legal entity management matters to ensure compliance with local legislation;
- Support in corporate projects such as M&A, group restructuring and provide advice on corporate governance;
- Develop, implement and maintain our global compliance programs, policies, procedures and controls based on our Code of Conduct;
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of legal documents;
- Analyze and translate relevant legislation into guidelines, procedures and contracts;
- Instruct external lawyers when and where appropriate.
Legal professional (LLM Dutch law) with 2-6 years of proven experience in corporate law within a premier law firm;
Thorough knowledge of corporate governance and experience in transaction practice whether in M&A or capital markets;
Comfortable to act as organizational conscience, balancing sound regulatory compliance with a hands-on business culture;
Excellent time-management and organizational skills with solid understanding of legal operations;
Proactive, inspiring team member with a flexible attitude.
- Challenging position within globally operating, fast growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel costs first class;
- Wide scope and involvement, also outside legal;
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company;
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam.