Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
What you tell your friends when they ask you what you do...
"Our team is responsible for providing restaurants with delivery service. Areas like HR, disposition and delivery depend on us to develop and maintain their web and mobile applications. We have no dependencies, we are free to make our own technical decisions and get to work with the latest, cutting edge technologies.”
Collaborating with your team and stakeholders to improve our systems and their functionality (delivery, jobs scheduling, shiftplanning, etc.).
Solving complex engineering problems to enhance our service and the overall customer experience.
Promote and contribute to good software engineering practices across the team and all of IT.
You are a real team player who is comfortable with practices such as pair programming, code reviewing and knowledge sharing.
You can work in Backend with NodeJS and ExpressJS.
You understand how to effectively build and architect for the cloud.
You are passionate about clean code.
Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on interesting projects, applying best practices, and increasing your knowledge using different designs and architectures (e.g DDD, Event Driven Architecture, Reactive programming)
- Being part of a unique, professional, and culturally diverse team who loves to learn and share knowledge
- Workshops, conferences, and training seminars to support our growing team
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC) so you can get the job done
- Free drinks, fruit, several sports benefits, and awesome team events