Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
In this position you will be joining the finance team of a listed company. You will play a constructive role challenging the team to continuous improvement in Accounting and Reporting following the rapid grow.
As Senior General Ledger Specialist your responsibilities are as follows:
- Analysing daily accounting recorded financial transactions by the finance team;
- General Ledger reconciliations and maintain supporting specifications;
- Perform payroll administration reconciliation;
- Perform monthly balance sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis;
- Support period-end close, external and internal audits;
- Support tax compliance related activities;
- Prepare statutory financial statements.
- Strong technical accounting background (IFRS preferred);
- 3-5 years work experience in accounting and strong knowledge of reconciliations;
- Strong MS office/Excel and database skills;
- You are being able to discover deviations, analyse and resolve issues;
- Strong in planning and organizing the team and own tasks;
- Initiative and proactive nature;
- You are a team-player but you can also work independently;
- Preferred language is Dutch, with day to day work in English;
- Last but not least stress resistant.
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam, an amazing view and awesome team events;
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences.